What is NNU Income Program?
NNU is a registered company in Nigeria with a full name as Nigeria News Update.
The program was programmed to help students, Fresh Graduates, Job Seekers, Bloggers, Housewives or anyone who wish to earn money online with ease without having to write their own script, articles, spend much money etc.
If you are hearing about NNU for the first time, you might have come across some phrases like this;
1. nnu.ng registration
2. nnu income login
3. nnu.ng login
4. nnu.ng review
5. nnu login
6. nnu income register
7. nnu income pack
8. is nnu real?
9. N.I.P etc
How to make money with NNU Income Program (NIP)
Making money with the NIP is as simple as logging in to Facebook daily and chatting with friends and families. But with NNU, while you are logging in, commenting, sharing sponsored posts and referring your friends and families, you are earning from the program.
As simple as that right? Right, that’s how it is. So in full summary of this section, the only ways you make money with NNU includes:
1. Daily Login earnings (You get paid daily just for logging in to your account) It’s a lie joor… Lol, it is a true
2. Sharing of sponsored posts (Everyday, NNU release one sponsored post, you can share this post on your Facebook timeline then after approval, you get paid for the activity) This must be a joke Matty, Lol, I said it isa true oga… What’s wrong with you sef.. Lol.
3. Commenting on Posts (For every post you leave two or three lines of comment post, you get paid per comment daily) Hmmm let me just say am dreaming and wake up later, this Awogor must be dreaming… My brother don’t let village people deceive you to be dreaming, it is a true am telling you.
4. Referring Others to Earn (Yes, the referral program works more perfect than anything else. When you tell someone the good news about the program and they accept to register just like am doing here, you earn massive commission from their registration fee just like am going to earn when you register with my referral link)
5. Submitting Post and Getting Paid (If you are a good writer and wish to write for NNU program, it’s an added advantage since they offer the opportunity to write for them and getting paid at the same time)
Frequently Asked Questions About NNU
Can I Register and Pay Upgrading fee of N1600 later?
The answer is a word “NO” You can’t register and pay later.
The account you registered will be wasted Must I refer before I can earn in NNU? And a “NO” again… you don’t need to refer before you could earn. Other activivies can still make you earn but not as fast as referring.
NNU.NG Registration Process: Step by Step Guide
Just like every other system that maintains a database, NNU income also maintains a database of their members to know their members which is a general process call KYC.
This process requires members to undergo some few steps in order to gain access to the membership dashboard. To get started, follow these steps.
If you are on a good internet connected device like Android Phone, Apple iPhone, Laptop, Desktop or any other device that can enable you to browse the internet, proceed and follow these steps.
Step 1: Click on “Register for the program” and you will be redirected to the page on the screenshot below that will enable you to make payments.
Let me explain the screenshot to cover all other steps. After clicking on “Register for the program” you will be redirected to the page above.
Step 2: Enter your Full Name as it appears on your Bank Account.
Step 3: Enter your email and ensure the email is accessible.
Step 5. Enter your Phone Number Step
6: Ensure “malingka” in intact on the referral page or simply copy “malingka” and paste in there to enable your brother get commission winks! Step
7: Enter your username as it suite you. In my own case, my username is “malingka”
Step 8: Set a very strong password to enable your account remain secured.
Step 9: Choose your payments method either Paystack or Coupon Code and click make payment. This will lead us to explaining the difference between the two payment methods.
NNU Coupon Code or Paystack Payment?
NNU as a program supports two main types of Payment methods which are Coupon Code and Paystack. Both of them are good but I prefer paying with my card securely using a Paystack payment gateway.
To use NNU Coupon, you need to contact an NNU coupon Code vendor to complete the payment of N1600 to their bank account then you later have to send he/she payment proof to enable them to verify you actually paid after which you will receive the coupon.
This is very disadvantageous especially when the vendor is not always online to see your screenshot.
In my own case look at the screenshot below.
Advantages of using Paystack is that your transaction will be approved instantly and your account will be approved instantly without having to wait and you also start earning instantly up to N52.
Steps 1: Tick Paystact as payment method then click make payment
Step 2: You will be redirected to another page click secure payment by Paystack
Step 3: Your bank will send you an OTP (One Time Password) Enter it and continue and your transaction is approved.
If you still feel you cannot do all these, you can Contact me to assist you.
The only way I can Assist you is by helping you to register while you send the Naira equivalent to my account.
According to how the system is built, you need to activate your account in the process of registration. Therefore, Contact me to help you complete your registration instantly.
But if you feel you can complete your registration alone, simply follow my Referral link here to Register and I will receive a commission just for telling you the good news. I hope you understand? Let’s make the money together.
If you are already making money with this program please leave a comment @ comment box